Explore 8.60 S
About 8.60 S
The new 860 Sport is a completely new concept from stern to stem with sleek looks and sumptuous seating. The S gives the family a day out to remember, just sit back in the specially designed wrap round impact dampened seating and open the throttle for the most exhilarating ride of your life. .
The new 860 Sport has a large raised foredeck with comfortable cushioning and large storage internally, with a separate anchor locker capable of taking a windlass. .
The sleek console has large internal storage space, allowing for a discreet optional toilet. The console can be ordered with or without the seat forward. The design puts everything at your finger tips. The central throttle position allows the steering to be fitted port or starboard side. Large dash area is on line of sight, and has ample space for large size navigation screen along with all the instrumentation you need. .
The atractive stainless helm seats give fantastic comfort, the wrap round design with gas sprung impact protection, coupled the angled foot rest give the perfect driving position. Behind the helm position is a large leisure space with room for an optional table. The 8mm sustainable teak deck runs the length of the boat kind on both the eye and feet. .
The new aft end gives a comfortable rear sofa seat with sun pad leading onto a sizable bathing platform with optional auxiliary engine bracket. Inside the rear seating has room for an Inboard Diesel engine or vast storage with the Outboard powered version. .
The 860 S and 860 CC share the new deeper V hull and increased bow height which cuts through the water giving a dependable dry ride over choppy waters, and the twin 200 liter under deck fuel tanks allow a greater cruising range between re fills. .
The 860 S are individually built to order and a large choice of colours and finishes are available.
Length overall : 8.60 m
External Beam : 2,70 m
Transom angle : 24o
Draught ( Hull ) : 0,70 m
Weight (dry without engines): 1.200 kgr
Fuel tank capacity : 400 Lit
Fresh water tank capacity: 98 Lit
Maximum No of Persons : 10
Engine power: 1 x 250 Hp
1 x 300 Hp
1 x 350 Hp
2 x 150 – 200 Hp
CE category : C
Α. Air tubes.
- Manufactured with hypalon neopren 1670 dtex of type Orca 866 by Pennel Industries, applied the ‘’cold process’’ method.
- The perimetric protective fender is made by rubber or EPDM
- 7 Heavy duty and non-return air valves.
- Air tubes have 7 separated air chambers
- Repair kit.
- The air tubes are secured on the boat using a single stripe for the tube-deck joint and double stripes for the joint between the tubes and the hull.
- The joints of the air tubes are secured, internally and externally with an additional stripe of hypalon neoprene fabric.
- The entrance angle is approximately 55deg, while the dead rise angle is approximately 24deg, is constructed by isophthalic resin (Lloyds certification) reinforced with CSM (chopped strand mat) and multi-axial roving (uni-directional, bi-axial and tri-axial) –e-glass. The construction method is hand lay-up the type is single skin.
- 6 transverse stiffeners, marine ply-wood with each side covered with 300g/m2 prior of fixing to the hull.
- 2 Longitudinal stiffeners constructed by GRP.
- The transom is sandwich construction 38mm marine ply-wood is used as a core material.
- C. Deck, description & equipment.
- The deck is constructed by isophthalic resin (Lloyds certification) reinforced with CSM (chopped strand mat) and multi-axial roving (bi-axial) –e-glass. The construction method is hand lay-up the type is ‘’sandwich’’, using as a core material 12.6mm Airex.
- All the horizontal areas of the deck have non-slip surface (by the mould).
- Fore GRP small cover giving convenient access to the windlass and chain (optional) compartment and also to the storage compartment.
- Fore GRP cover giving convenient access to the storage compartment.
- A convenient sun deck area at the fore of the boat.
- Two Stainless steel AISI316 hand rails are on both sides of the console.
- The wind screen, one piece, is made by high quality non-organic glass (8mm).
- Stainless steel AISI316 hand rail /frame around the top of the windscree for CC version.
- The lay-out of the deck is ‘’walk around’’.
- There is large space at the console panel, for the installation of electrical and electronic
- The console entrance is secured with a GRP cover, which externally forms a single passenger seat.
- Console GRP footstep with a small but convenient storage space.
- Console GPR opening for easy and convenient safe storage of small items.
- A double seat for the master and co-master made by GRP, with folding fore part, two plastic inspection hatches giving access to the storages beneath the seat. Two stainless steel hand rails AISI316 installed at the aft of the seat.
- Both the fuel tank GRP covers have openings for direct access to the electric fuel indicators and to the inspection openings of the tanks.
- A triple coach at the aft of the cockpit, with watertight storage space beneath, two hand grips and two stainless steel glass holders at the sides.
- Aft GRP storage cover, giving convenient access to large storage compartment. A sun deck with convenient dimensions is created on the top.
- Stainless steel pole.
- Swimming ladder.
D. Mooring/Towing equipment.
- One heavy duty mooring pole at the fore of the boat (AISI316).
- Two mooring cleats at the sides of the aft sun deck.
- One ‘’U’’ bolt at the fore and two at the transom.
- 6 rings at the side of the tubes to secure the fenders.
E. Electrical equipment.
- 12V DC circuit
- Marine grade certified cables.
- Main battery switch – Isolator – duel circuit with ACR (Blue Sea)
- 6 position 12V DC distribution panel (Garling)
- 6 position 12V DC distribution panel (Garling)
- 12 position fuse holder (Blue Sea)
- 6 position fuse holder with bush bar (Blue Sea)
- Heavy duty bush bar (Blue Sea).
- Fuel capacity electric indicators (2)
- 6 small cockpit light (led)
- Navigation lights (Red – Green) (led)
- Anchor light (led).
- Electric horn
- Cabin light (Led)
- Fore storage compartment light.
- Aft storage compartment light.
- Permanent 12V DC current fuse box.
- Twin Batteries, closed cell, maintenance free (marine type).
F. Fresh water tank.
- Plastic fresh water tank (93)lt
- Stainless steel water inlet
- Stainless steel (free) ventilation fitting.
- Shower at the stern.
- Fresh water pump.
G. Fuel tank.
- The boat has two main fuel tanks, the fore of 195lt and the aft 205lt, both installed under the cockpit area. The fuel tanks are constructed by 2mm stainless steel AISI316 laminate with a thickness of 2.0mm, internally they have a frame from the same material to secure the structural integrity. On the top of each fuel tank there is an inspection opening with dimensions 160x160mm. At the cover (AISI316) of this opening is installed the fuel level meter and the fuel supply fitting 10mm. At the other end of the fuel supply fitting there is an additional stainless steel filter to prevent any rigid impurities from entering to the circuit. The fuel hoses are certified and 10mm in diameter.
- Stainless steel/plastic fuel inlets, and stainless steel/plastic ventilation fittings.
- Three way ball valve for tank selection.
H. Drainage system.
- There is one direct drain at the bottom of the chain compartment.
- The water from the fore compartment storage and the console are draining through an elastic hose to the bilge pump.
- Manual bilge pump located at the aft storage compartment.
- Automatic bilge pump located at the aft storage compartment, with a control panel (Blue sea) at the console.
- Two 1 ½ ‘’ drain fittings are located at the aft section of the cockpit, with ball valves (inside the aft storage compartment) to divert the water either to the bilge pumps or to the outlets at the transom.
- Bob Machine manual lift bracket 10’’.
- Windlass 500W (Quick), with stainless steel anchor and stainless steel 6mm calibrated chain.
- Chain electronic counter (Quick)
- Windlass remote control (Quick)
- Marine Audio – USB – Mp3 – iphone , 2 or 4 speakers
- Navigation Instruments.
- VHF with antenna
- Automatic charging relay (Blue sea)
- Electric-hydraulic power-lift 10’’. Bob’s Machine Extreme
- Sun awning with aluminium or stainless steel AISI316 frames.
- Console cover.
- Boat Cover.
- Boat Trailer
- Application of more than one gel coat colors
- Handmade teak, 8mm in thickness, cover of the cockpit area.
- Chemical portable toilet.
- Nautical electric Toilet.
- Two Single suspension seats.
- Complete AC 220V electrical circuit.